12/06/2009

I'M AT YOUR SESSION DAWG! VOL. 1 !!!!

How is everyone??

It's getting colder, so being stuck inside a 30F* room, I decided on making an unedited mixtape that will only improve my "on-the-spot" experience (so if I ever play live, I might sound a LITTLE better than the next DJ... Don-cha Think?). There were also a bunch of mistakes I noticed while/after recording, but hey, this is the first volume in it's series, so isn't it supposed to suck? DJ's aren't perfect, we all make mistakes, so this mixtape is what it's supposed to be: a real mixtape, not a perfect one.

THIS MIXTAPE IS OFFICIALLY 25.564% MISTAKE FREE!!! OH BOY OH BOY!!!


DJ FISH BOOGIE - I'M AT YOUR SESSION DAWG! VOL. 1

http://www.zshare.net/audio/69530049f0ebdcb4

Frostbite event? Oh, it just motivated me to work harder. That's all. :O

No comments: