1/18/2011

Blog Facelift

Hey folks,

Hopefully you guys will like the new layout I created using the blogger toolbars (I tried my best making it look simple and clean) and so far, I like the way it turned out. I may do some further tweaking as the next couple weeks roll by; hopefully it'll continue adding to the "perfect look" I am envisioning when I think "awesome DJ's blog to check out cause it looks really really cool."

Fish Food Vol. 2 is in the works, definitely getting a lot of good/constructive feedback from the first one (in which I will keeping in mind) and I can't wait to finish working on it! Decided to change up my mixtape strategy and cut down on the skits/shoutouts (because we all know we can't stand listening to more than 30 seconds of [sorry just saying] shoutouts to a million different bboys we dont care about at the moment because we just want to listen to some damn music)!

Funny how I added the skit on mixtapes in Fish Food Vol. 1 though. Phonte really broke it down when he mentioned that nobody cares about all the special/extra features people throw into mixtapes because people just want to hear good music... thats it!

A lot of things are suddenly picking up the pace. A lot more side projects than usual, mixtapes to be worked on, jams to be thrown, etc. etc... Its looking good so far for 2011. I can't wait to see whats in store for the next couple of months!

I'll be releasing Fish Food Vol. 2 along with additional tracks to check out via the Monthly Giftbox. Thank you for the continued support!

-FB

No comments: