9/26/2011

Hungover as Shit

...

Woke up still drunk from all the partying the night before. I'm never the type to go out to a club and see dudes like this guy passed out in the booth while puking himself.. not at all. I generally spend most of my days hidden in the shadows and not getting sloppy at the booth while getting broken off like you wouldn't remember a damn thing.

Needed to get some pho, and FAST. Made a few phone calls, we all mob up, and onward into the pho restaurant.

Still drunk as fuck, periodically puking while trying to enjoy my meal (that I didn't even order) I thought it was time to move on and take action. Service was poor and I had to wait for my meal for about an hour and a half; that totally calls for a dine and dash.

We make it around the corner then start slowing down. It wasn't until the homeboy said "I think someone is chasing us..?" that we started running for our lives back inside my apartment building. Luckily we had a half a block ahead of him; as we entered the building the guy chasing us was downstairs pulling on the door trying to get in. I've never experienced a true "dine and dash" like this ever.

No, I do not condone misbehavior like this on the regular, but seriously, this place was fucking asking for it.




Hoodrat Gangsta Shit
-FB

No comments: