4/07/2009

White People Know How to Party

My title says it all. They are the ones who are down for anything, will dance on and offbeat to a Brittney Spears song, and will be usually the first ones to hunt down the Dj to tell him "You're the shit! I love you man!!"

White people, if you are reading this and seeing yourself nodding your head, you really should be. From what I've witnessed from frat parties thus so far, white people really, are the ones who seem to have the most fun at the worst places possible, meaning that they are perhaps one of the most optimistic groups of people ever.

By the time I was shaking my head in disappointment after listening to Soulja Boy's new cut that has him using one of those retarded autotune voices (robot voice HAHA) I saw white people learning the new dance to a song that had just come out (DO DAH STANKY LEGGGG, DO DAH STANKY LEGGGGGG).

They really know how to have fun, ranging from the big jock football players, to the big white girls who's wearing that super low cut shirt to holla at the DJ when he decides to sneak a look at her...when he decides to that is.

To end this post since I am killing super time in my Philosophy lecture... White people, my announcement to you!:

GRAB YOUR DRINKS.
DANCE HARD.
SAY WSUP TO THE DJ.
DANCE WITH THE LADIES.
DO THA CAVEMAN.

(I literally saw someone toss a girl over his shoulders, scanned the room with the biggest bloodthirsty look, then walk out flexing as many muscles as possible, alpha male status)

Get money... Get paid.

-FB

No comments: