12/30/2010

FB Giftbox December 2010 Edition

Peace everyone!

As the last month of 2010, I decided on making some changes to my monthly issues of the FB Giftbox so that: 1. You guys will start practicing more, 2. I can lessen the workload on choosing songs, and 3. I can get those short mixes out as much as possible. Included inside the giftbox is a file and a folder, please read the file labeled first and open the second one later.

I didnt follow any specific themes this month. As a treat to you guys I just chose out songs I think may inspire some of you guys to develop new moves during practice. Hopefully this'll do the trick.

December 2010 Giftbox

I hope you all had a good holiday season! May 2011 bring us many opportunities and joys for the next coming year.

Stay fresh and dig deep!

-FB

No comments: