12/15/2010

Lil Kim - Crush On You

Damn son.

Its been quite awhile folks. I have 2-3 mixes underway (which is why I have NOT been uploading anything at the moment) so thats been taking a lot of time away from the things I would like to diverge into (CD printing, Stickers, and all the unnecessary yet necessary stuff that one needs to make yourself look important, real business man stuff if you ask me..).

This took me a couple hard hours to find, came up with this but 256kbps is the best I can find with the instrumental until I find the vinyl (if any of you folks out here reading this manage to find anything better like 320kbps please email me, I am VERY interested in upgrading this quality, though 256kbps isnt too bad either). Download and enjoy:



Lil Kim - Crush On You - Single - Included 2 Remixes and Instrumentals

and YES, I will be posting that mixtape soon. How soon? Well... Whenever I manage to drop my ps3 controller and start working on some shit. Be on the look out though, I'll be coming out sporadically as usual..

Cheers!

-FB

4 comments:

Seven said...

Could you upload this again?

Fish Boogie said...

Didn't realize you had posted this months ago.. if its not too late, here's a reupload.. cheers!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mlh0981x7tuk353

thijs said...

Hey! Can you please please pleeease re up load it? I'm looking for this for a while!

thijs said...

Hey! Can you please please pleeease re up load it? I'm looking for this for a while!