10/06/2008

Claws Out: Frat Parties are Dirty. Herrhah deeerrrrttyyy.


Alright, so basically this was breakdown of the jam that happened last night (Er.. last Saturday):

-People have a new found love for Justin Timberlake. Didn't think it would cause such a big deal.
-For once in awhile the audience was actually made up of more than 50% of UW students/average people from the regular 99% bboys + 1% girlfriends/16 year old high school girls a.k.a. "Jailbait."
-Majority of the battles were much heated, much of whom I thought have really worked hard to get where they are now.
-Free red bulls or water for me :)

Upon arriving to Phi Kappa Theta, I saw some things that were noteworthy and will use it as a constant reminder to never go to a frat party unless I was on my way of meeting up with a girl:
-Floors/walls were literally dripping with sweat. I couldn't breathe nor tell the difference between people taking a shower or dripping with sweat (not to mention the humid air).
-You are not able to see the person in front of you, unless you had a cellphone light. That kind of stuff really bothers me, mainly because if you were being sandwiched by two fat chicks you would not be able to tell the difference (unless you were feeling around, then I suppose you would be in utter disgust and would want to disappear).
-The walk home: That sucks. Moving on...
-Singing Happy Birthday is now a habitual moment in history now.

Got some more offers to do more events in the coming months, excited to see where this goes, and hopefully it becomes something big! Time to make a difference.

-FB

PS. I will make it a goal to fix this blog up and add more goodies (music, videos, etc.) on this page.. Cheers!

No comments: