3/18/2009

The new mixtape! YEP!




Not quite sure why the background or the shark's eyes are a different color, but this is pretty much the layout of my new mixtape I will be releasing this weekend (minus the weird colors... eww) exclusively for the first time (I'm getting SOOOOO O-fish-al now BWHAHAHA!...). Pretty excited to fly out again, this time to an entirely new environment--I had gone to the LAX a few months ago but only went to a jam and straight back, no time to really enjoy anything out there... Hopefully the lovely people of the LAX will love me and I would be a happy Dj for the entire weekend. :]

Are you guys ready for it? I'm obviously not, but somehow, it'll work itself out.

Bleh for finals, hope everyone is faring well... DO WORK, HAVE FUN NOW! DENG SAUCE!

Edit: The Mixtape upload you all were waiting for:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8C57SR64

No comments: