3/03/2009

Wow, March is just a crazy month for me, for Djing as well as many other things coming up just because the sun is out now:

-Managed to book a few gigs outside of WA for once! First off, big THANK YOU's to Just-roc (Battle Snakes) for even considering me to Dj for his event out in LAX, as well as a hug THANK YOU to Chai (Runaway Tribe) for an opportunity as well to fly out in April. Few parties here and there, as well as gaining a closer step toward those frats/sorority gigs.

-DIG! I need to do that, I haven't been out to a record store in ages!! SHEESH!

-After registering today for school, I realized how much I hated the system for signing up at UW. I managed to lose 2 out of the 3 classes I wanted to have picked for the Spring quarter, so to replace it, I am now taking two semi-difficult classes (well, classes that would require more attention than I have been giving school for the last.... year and a half HAHA).

Here's the link to the mix, the latest compilation of different vibes, genres, or whatever you'd like to call it. It's all breaks of course:


Peep it, and if you like it, hate it, or just wanna holler at your boy, you know where to contact me!

-Fish Boogs of the Ocean

No comments: